Roseline in conjunction with The Chosen Inspiraa Foundation presents TikTok Competition to mark International Day of the Girl Child.
Theme: New Era, New Me : Redefining What it Means to be a Girl
Join the challenge to Break Gender Stereotypes in Our World Today!
How to join:
- Record or make a video with a duration between 1 to 3 minutes.
- Kindly create a video on how to stay safe online, protect your personal information, and combat cyberbullying. (No talking in the video, but text with background music or audio can be used to convey the message)
- Submit your videos on TikTok, Instagram, or via email.
Participants can choose to submit their videos through any of the mediums that is convenient for them.
• Through TikTok with the hashtag #IDGwithRoseline2023 and kindly tag @AdewuyiRoseline or
• Through Instagram with the hashtag #IDGwithRoseline2023 and kindly tag @adewuyiroseline or
• Email: Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject #IDGwithRoseline2023– full name”
Deadline for submissions: 5th of October 2023. Remember to include the required hashtags on your post to ensure your submission can be found or easily traced.
• Content of your video, and/or
• Engagement (Likes, views, and comments if uploaded on TikTok)
• First Prize – 20,000 naira
• Second Prize – 15,000 naira
• Third Prize –10,000 naira
Age: 10 – 19 years
Roseline (WhatsApp only): +2348137034000 IDGwithRoseline2023 #dayofthegirlchildwithRoseline2023 #IDG #IDG2023 #DayoftheGirl #DayOfTheGirl #DayofTheGirlChild #InternationalDayOfTheGirl #InternationalDayOfTheGirl2023