Join the Celebration: 5-Year Blog Anniversary – Women Kicking Through Football’s Glass Ceiling!
On Monday, August 14, we mark the 5th anniversary of my blog, dedicated to highlighting issues affecting girls and women. To commemorate this occasion, the theme will be “Women Kicking Through Football’s Glass Ceiling,” with some exciting cash prizes up for grabs.
- Visit my blog at https://roselineadewuyi.com/5-year-blog-anniversary-competition/
- Choose one iconic moment from the ongoing Women’s World Cup OR an inspirational story of a woman footballer.
- Write a minimum of 50 words essay on why this moment or player inspires you.
- Post your response as a comment on my blog – https://roselineadewuyi.com/5-year-blog-anniversary-competition/ (compulsorily) and any of my social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, IG, or LinkedIn).
- First Prize and Second Prize will be won based on the quality of the comment made, and the Third Prize will be based on the number of likes garnered.
Prizes: First Prize: ₦15,000,
Second Prize: ₦10,000,
Third Prize: ₦5,000
- Use the hashtag #RoseBlogat5 after your submission.
- The competition is open to participants from August 7 to August 14 by 6:00 pm Nigerian Time.
For clarifications, feel free to contact me at 08137034000 (WhatsApp only).
Wishing you all the best!
If you want to sponsor this event, kindly DM me, and let’s make it even better.
Men are strongly encouraged to participate. 😊