Roseline presents TikTok Competition to mark International Day of the Girl Child.
Theme: Our time is now – our rights, our future.
Join the challenge to Break Gender Stereotypes in Our World Today!
How to join:
• Record or make a video with a duration between 1 to 3 minutes.
Kindly create a content on how to get more girls involved in leadership roles.
• Submit your videos on TikTok, Instagram, or via email.
Participants can choose to submit their videos through any of the mediums that is convenient for them.
• Through TikTok with the hashtag #IDGwithRoseline2022 and kindly tag @AdewuyiRoseline or
• Through Instagram with the hashtag #IDGwithRoseline2022 and kindly tag @adewuyiroseline or
• Email: send Stereotypes your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject #IDGwithRoseline2022– full name”
Deadline for submissions: 5th of October 2022.Remember to include the required hashtags on your post to ensure your submission can be found or easily traced.
• Content of your video, and/or
• Engagement (Likes, views, and comments if uploaded on TikTok)
• First Prize – 20,000 naira
• Second Prize – 15,000 naira
• Third Prize –10,000 naira
Age: 10 – 19 years
Roseline (WhatsApp only): +2348137034000