Roseline in conjunction with Gertrude Olowo Empowerment Initiative Presents TikTok Competition to mark International Day of the Girl Child.
Theme: Step Outside the Gender Box: Learning Free From Stereotypes.
Join the challenge to Unlearn Gender in Schools!
How to join:
• Record or make a video with a duration between 1 to 3 minutes.
• Highlight or react to a common statement, behavior, habit, or activity that discriminates against girls in schools and share an alternative or solution to it.
• Submit your videos on Tiktok, Instagram, or via email.
Participants can choose to submit their videos through any of the mediums that is convenient for them.
• Through Tiktok with the hashtag #IDGwithRoselineXGertrude2021 and kindly tag @AdewuyiRoseline or
• Through Instagram with the hashtag #IDGwithRoselineXGertrude2021 and kindly tag @adewuyiroseline and @gertrudeinitiative or
• Email: send Stereotypes your video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject #IDGwithRoselineXGertrude2021 – full name”
Deadline for submissions: 5th of October 2021.
Remember to include the required hashtags on your post to ensure your submission can be found or easily traced.
• Content of your video, and/or
• Engagement (Likes, views, and comments if uploaded on Tiktok)
• First Prize – 15,000 naira
• Second Prize – 10,000 naira
• Third Prize – 5,000 naira
Ages : 10 – 19 years
Roseline (WhatsApp only): +2348137034000